Sunday, May 13, 2007

So Many Special Women...

This post is going out to all of the wonderful Mothers that I have the pleasure of calling my friends.

First and foremost... my Mommy... if only we clueless teenage girls would understand how special our mothers truly are - then our growing up years would be so much better. I know now that she is truly one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. I love you Mom!

Also right there is my mother in law - she raised 5 great children - and I hold her responsible for the incredible person that my husband is. He takes after her kind and gentle heart and I love it. Thank you!

And as wonderful reminders to me in my daily life of how a mother should be... I have all the incredible women in my life that I have met through MOMS club, Scrapbooking and schools. It is so refreshing to see how everyone else is learning the ropes like me and can give each other advice on mothering without looking down on each other and their 'cluelessness'.

Thank you one and all for your part in our life. I love ya!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

What a great post! You too are a very special mommy of 2 adorable children!