Sunday, May 20, 2007

Flattery

They say that Imitation is the Greatest Form of Flattery. This is one of the many reasons I love scrapbooking. I LOVE to look at other peoples layouts and get ideas for my pages. Sometimes it is a color scheme, sometimes an embellishment, or a journalling idea and sometimes it is an entire layout that totally speaks to you. That is what happened when I was looking at an issue of Scrapbooks etc. lately and there was a layout by Janna Wilson that just totally grabbed me. And I knew I just had to copy it! And I knew exactly what picture. I was very blessed to get alot of cute pics from Easter this year (I have already posted several layouts and alot of the pics). My friend Ronda P. decided to play around in Adobe with a cute picture of Lexi and taught me a little about the software (still learning) so I decided to create a sepia version.



Thanks Ronda for teaching! And Thanks to Janna and all the other fabulous scrapbookers out there who help to inspire us with ideas and art!

If you are in need of some great new ideas - be sure to check out two new blogs that feature my friend Ronda - www.unpubbed.blogspot.com and www.onelittleword.blogspot.com. I can't wait to work on my pages inspired by these two blogs. Maybe I will post later...


Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Awesome Kelly! I absolutely love it! So happy you are playing around with it!