Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dealing with a 2 1/2 year old!

Okay - so I admit it - I have hit the stage where it is just easier to deal with some of her opinions rather than to try to conform her to mine! This morning - I asked the kids to get their shoes on so that we could head out to the Y for me to workout. Well they did as asked and Lexi was so excited to show me her choice of shoes... her dress up Cinderella high heels!! Nothing I could do could change her opinion!!!! Since I was running late I let it go (have you seen her throw a tantrum????) Since she couldn't walk real fast I had to end up carrying her most of the time.

It was even more priceless when we decided to meet Daddy at the little chinese restaurant in town and here comes Lexi - walking in her "LOVE" t-shirt, jean skirt, cinderella heels and her Strawberry shortcake purse hanging around her neck! Tables of people were turning to smile and laugh at her and she was eating it up with that big grin on her face!!!!

As my friend Michelle says... "here comes Diva!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you let her wear them all day. You're the coolest mom EVER!!
(And boy are you in trouble. lol)

Unknown said...

Hey! Great girls think alike! Last night my mom took Cass and Brady to McDonalds, and Cass insisted that she wear her Cinderella costume!! Gotta love those girls!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Girl has her own sense of style. Love it! Reminds me of that McDonalds commercial. Way to cute!