Friday, July 27, 2007

That Look

Just wanted to drop a note to say hi and to post one of my recent scrapbook layouts I have done. Been wasting too much time just sitting on the computer doing nothing important after I catch up on my blog reading that I have not had the chance to scrapbook much this week. I did finally get all of my stuff unpacked from the overnight crop 2 weeks ago! There is the first step!

This page is a fun one of Lexi in her first 2 months of life. She sometimes gave us this "I can take on the world and you" look that always cracked us up! Used another set of Autumn Leaves journal stamps that I love and the real fun Scenic Route arrow. It had a pattern on it that I could not use so I just turned it over to the white side and journaled on the arrow. I have loved this Basic Grey paper but could never figure out just how to use it. I'm happy!

So enjoy your weekend to all! Luv ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.