Monday, July 9, 2007




It has been awhile since i have blogged so I got this idea from some of my friends blogs to just let you know that I am still out there.

Some things on my mind

*I wish my scrap area would remotely stay uncluttered so that I would get the desire to scrap. I know it will take me a good hour and half to just pick it up before I can even get to scrapping.

* Why does making 12 little cupcakes seem so difficult on some days? - no butter - got some - accidently left it out all night - go buy more butter - chocolate cake mix expired a year ago - go buy more choc cake mix - realize don't have my decorating supplies - call friend to bring over - etc...

* Boy this summer is going fast! I thought I had all the time in the world to get ready for Logan starting school, going to the pool, losing weight...

* When am I ever going to get started on painting the kids bathroom? I have had the paint for a month!

* Why when you mop the floor - two hours later the kids spill the nastiest stuff on it so then you figure why ever mop?

* I need to get out of my scrapbooking rut of same ol same ol..

* I am praying every day that Lexi finally starts talking in a way that we can understand and that there is not something more to it...

*Why is Webkinz just so much fun for grownups to play??? If only we could truly earn money that way!!!

Okay - so that is some of the things flying around my head this beautiful Monday morning. I hope you and yours have a glorious day! And I hope I can get these crazy cupcakes done!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your butter would have been fine to use. I leave mine out overnight when it's supposed to be softened for a recipe. ;)
(Oh, and I'm ashamed to admit I have over 6000 Kinzcash.)
Great to see you're still alive! My blog has been neglected, too...

Ronda Palazzari said...

Such a very honest post Kelly. I totally love it. Keep your chin up, everything has a reason for being, and everything has a way of working out at just the right time. Here is one of my favorite Mantra's.....It is What it Is.

On another note...drop me an email to discuss our fav topic....HP!