Sunday, July 15, 2007

Scrapbook zen

My hubby is wonderful! He was willing to hang with the kids for part of the weekend so that I could get away and do a 24 hour crop. I managed to get about 3 hours of sleep but had a great time chatting with new and old friends and scrapping!! I didn't get a huge amount done but I managed to get that zen type quality that comes from scrapbooking. I loved it!

One of the pages I did get done is the 4th One Little Word Challange - NEW. It was due a week ago so I missed the deadline but I had to do the page because once I sawthe word - I knew exactly what my page had to be about. Todd and I had just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary in May and had gotten some pictures taken for the ocassion. We danced to the Disney song "Whole New World" from Aladdin on the night we started dating (at a wedding we were in) - so it was appropriately our first dance at our wedding. This was my way to scrap our anniversary picture next to our wedding picture. I love it! And I got to use this fun new paper from Deja Views!

Have a great week! Mine will be a fun one full of alot of activity. Tomorrow night we are making our much anticipated trek to see the new Harry Potter movie! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful! I so love the story behind it! Congrats on 10 years and here's to many more!

Unknown said...

Kelly! I had that same song at my wedding! Congrats on your 10 years!