Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Baby Workshop Created!




I did it! I have finished the baby workshop that I am going to teach at Scraps this month. This has been something I have been doing off and on for many months now. Finding time is just so hard. But it is going to be a class that the students will walk away with TWELVE 12x12 pages that will basicly get their 'babys' first year done! What a wonderful thing! It has been designed as a fairly basic design so that we can also sell them as a kit - maybe even to people that have never scrapbooked before. My fabulous mom went to the store with me this weekend and while I put together the girl version of the kit - she put together the actual kits for me! She rocks doesn't she!!! And to think I am actually getting most of this done a whole 4 weeks in advance!!! If only I could plan ahead so well with the rest of my life!

Since I have been working on this workshop - I have basicly done no scrapbooking of my own!! And I am really getting the bug to get some stuff done! (doubt my
scrapbook area is clean again...) So last night when I worked at the store (remember... the goal is to spend less than I just made while working... didn't work last night) I picked up the cutest little kit from Pebbles Inc. that included sticker letters that had individual words and sayings on them so that I could try to make just a quick mini alphabet album all about the Loves in my life - Todd, Logan & Lexi. Looking forward to it!

I originally thought of making one album for each of them but sadly enough I have discovered that there is very few pictures of Todd and I together!!! And almost none since the kids were born!! This has got to change! It is now a goal of mine to actually document in photos - Todd and I's life together! So if any of you see us out together and have your camera on you... be sure to snap a photo for me please!

Have a great one! I will keep you posted on my progress of my mini album!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey kelly..
GREAT JOB! I know this has not been easy for you, but you made it look awesome! Job well done my friend!
love ya
e

Ronda Palazzari said...

So very cool layouts for the baby class. Hmmmm might have to lift some of these!