Wednesday, April 4, 2007

NEVER trust a 2 year old!

How come I just can not seem to learn that! I think 'No not my sweet little angel!' The fool I am! It takes me way too long to realize that she is quietly off playing by herself so nicely... so I go to see - and she has an entire roll of toilet paper in toilet. Or - she has found a Sharpie in my bedside drawer and has drawn all over her face. Or she is nicely coloring a picture and when I walk back to see her pretty picture she has lovingly colored for her Mommy - I find red marker covering every toe and her hands and her arms! Or - when she picks up a crayon in the van and I think she is again drawing a picture and find out that she has drawn red lines all over her lovely little cream tights! (see why I never dress her up!)

So why do I STILL think I can trust her??????? Because of those innocent beautiful eyes of hers! So when she decided to play in the van yesterday while I was pulling weeds in the front yard... I didn't think anything of it! Until this morning when I have now realized that my beautiful - darling - sweet little girl - put every coin she could find into the cassette player!!! Isn't that just so sweet of her!!

Maybe just maybe.... I will learn to question the silence!!

Nah - I doubt it - Isn't this the face of an angel?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like the face of an angel, but probably only because you cropped that pic to hide the little devil horns. lol

Ronda Palazzari said...

A good rule:

If it's too quite...run they are so into something. But with those eyes, you don't stand a chance!