Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yay! I have been creative!

I got to spend some time and be creative today! So much fun and makes me realize how much I have missed it! Todd was so nice and kept the kids occupied while I put to paper an idea I had with using some fabulous new products we have gotten in at Scraps.























I used the fun new Bailey Line of paper and glitter chipboard words from K & Co and then also some of the grid paper and arrows from Scenic Route. (Yes Erin, I broke down and bought the arrows to go with that fabulous star paper we both loved) This is one of the Easter pics of Lexi that I love. I am going to try printing it in either Sepia or with Watercolor type saturation to see if I like that look of the picture better with the color of the paper. Her dress really clashes with the paper! Who dressed that girl anyway!

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kelly..
I LOVE this! What a cutie! So glad you got some time for you...you deserve it my friend! Have a great weekend!
e

Beth said...

Loved your pages. They look like pages from a magazine.
B

Ronda Palazzari said...

So happy you got time to play. This layout is so stunning! Keep them coming!