Friday, March 16, 2007

Finally a little creativity


Well - I finally got my scrap area at least a little picked up and got to sit down to do something creative. It was just a card but it was still fun to at least get to play some! I got inspired by a card that I saw on Two Peas this weekend. Todd's niece Kim is having a baby and her shower is this weekend. The colors of the card are very non traditional but the nursery is teal and brown and I know Kim's favorite color is celedon green so I decided to use the new My Mind's Eye paper that I love! I also got to play some more with the Autumn Leaves swirl stamps that Erin from Scraps let me borrow. I LOVE them!! Thanks Erin! I promise I will get them back to you soon! Especially since you have been spending so much time creating!

Just wanted to share that I actually do still create on rare occasions!! Hopefully the start of a wonderful trend! Have a wonderful weekend! I will be congratulating Kim & Craig on the exciting time that is about to come into their life with this being their first child! Keep them in your prayers!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Very Cute Card! I picked up that book and have been submerged ever since!