Sunday, January 14, 2007

My own adorable little Harry Potter



Well here he is!!! This is the big news in the Perry household. We found out Friday that Logan needs glasses, will have to wear them all the time and will probably have to wear them for the rest of his life. He had been suffering headaches for quite sometime but never told us that his eyes hurt or he couldn't see real well. I finally took him to the Pediatrician Friday morning and after checking him over they sent us for an eye exam. His eye exam shows he has astigmatism and about 20-50 eye sight. Unfortunately most of this meant nothing to me because I have had 20-20 all my life and so I was a little overwhelmed with information. We held off on looking at lenses until today when we could take Daddy and decide which ones were the best. We all chose these as our favorite and they are a great shade of blue that really makes the blue of his eyes stand out! Yah!! I was so afraid those baby blues would get hidden! We got to also pick them up today and Logan is currently playing video games with his Daddy and doesn't seem to have a problem with them. So far - he seems to enjoy wearing them and being like Daddy. I pray he will continue to feel that way! Now - if we can just keep Lexi's hands off of them (she destroyed a pair of Batman ones at Lenscrafters - obviuosly doesn't share her Daddy's love of Batman).


I have to admit I was a little sad when I heard he would have to get glasses so early in his life but we are definately all going to make the best of it and enjoy them! Especially now when he is young enough and will still actually listen to his Mommy and which glasses she thinks are adorable on him!! (Boy they do grow too fast don't they)


Also wanted to show a cute picture of Ms. Lexi also trying on glasses. She was very upset when after she destroyed the one pair, that we wouldn't let her try on anymore. Those 2 year olds!!!


Hope you all have a wonderful end to the weekend and that you are staying dry (it is miserably raining here).


k

4 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

How cute is he with those glasses! I know he is young but I am happy that it should help the headaches! Lexi looks so adorable as well!

Ronda A :) said...

Wow! He looks like a little man. Yes they do grow up fast. Enjoy the moments. He will do fine. He has great parents to help him. And Lexi, well what can you say, she's just too cute.

michelle said...

How cute are they! Logan looks like a future Rhodes scholar and Lexi looks just plain ADORABLE!!!! If she ever should need a pair, those are definately the pick!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Both of them! your blog layout is so cute! You'll have to let me know how it goes.....I might have to switch over.