Saturday, January 13, 2007

Here we go....


Okay - so I have been getting into reading a couple of my friends', Ronda (www.rondpalazzari.typepad.com) and Erin's (www.erinwells.typepad.com) , blogs so I thought I would give this a try! I was close to trying and then my highschool girlfriend Shaye (www.smarterthanpancakes.vox.com) started 2 days ago and gave me that final push to do it! Now I just have to find people that will want to read it!! ;) So here we are!!!


With scrapbooking being my obsession - Blogs have become a wonderful outlet for people in the industry and those that love it - to share their art, thoughts and become a great home to wonderful journalling for pages. A scrapbooking industry celebrity, Ali Edwards (www.aliedwards.typepad.com) , is one of the hottest blogs out there - and her amazing showcase of her life and art is such a strong pull to other scrapbookers to share - that blogging is now a very popular side aspect of being a scrapbooker. I hope to do this inspiration some justice with my blogs.


Now if I can just figure out how to make all of the side features work like uploading my pages and pictures of the kids!!! Keep posted to see my attempts! (note: it seems the page layout worked!!!)
kj



5 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

So happy for you! It is so addicting to blog. and now my friend, I get to catch up on all the things in your life! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

KJ - Looks good - of course so do you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! So glad you took our advice! It looks great! It was great chatting with you the other night at work. Good job my friend!
e

Ronda A :) said...

Way to go girl. What a step. Love to look at these blogs. Thinking about one myself. Maybe some day. Keep it up.

michelle said...

You are truly amazing! Is there anything you can't do? And somehow you seem to find enough hours in the day for everything! Can I borrow some hours from your days? Because 24 just isn't enough in mine! Anyway- the blog looks great! I can't wait to see pics and thoughts on the things I get to do with you everyday anyway!