Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a great week!

These are things that made us VERY happy this week:

* Todd's brother won the golf Tournament and Todd got to spend Wed - Sunday there watching him and spending some time off the course with him. He really does not get to spend enough time with him.
* Todd also got to spend time with several other family members and friends while enjoying the tournament. Again - family and guy time is so seldom for him that this was extra special.
* Grandma & Poppy took 5 of the grandkids to see a Chinese Acrobat show and they absolutely loved it!! What a great outing with the Grandparents!
* I got to spend the time with my brother and sister-in-law watching the golf tournament on the computer (yay internet) what a fun (even though stressful) time together! I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else!!
* Friends that are willing to go on sanity breaks with me to a relaxing lunch and to a bead store to do something creative! Now my cell phone has a little bling! hee-hee
* New friends that have come into my life that I have truly enjoyed getting to know. Old friends mean everything but there is something truly special and new ones that come into your life and give you new enrichment.
* The special edition release (Eclipse) of a book series (Twilight) that I am obsessed with that let me get a glimpse into the final book coming out in August. Yes, Todd is laughing at me hysterically....
* Spending mommy time with the kids while daddy was away. They really are great kids. EVen though I needed that sanity break..
* Compliments from friends about how wonderful my children are. Boy does that make you feel good.
* Getting to eat dinner twice with Grandma & Poppy! We LOVE these times and really MUST schedule them more often!

I hope you all had a good week also and I promise next time to post some pics. I haven't posted any of the kids in awhile. We love ya!

No comments: