Friday, June 6, 2008

Why did I want her to talk??

SO this week on both Tuesday and Wednesday we had Tornado Warnings with really bad thunderstorms. On Wednesday, I had both kids down stairs and Todd calling form work wanting me to keep him posted of the news so he could keep his people in safe spots as long as needed. SO I am desperately trying to listen to the tv. Lexi keeps talking and so the conversation began...

"Lexi please keep quiet a minute, mommy has to hear this"
"no, I can't"
"yes you can - please let me hear"
"I can't"
'Lexi, please"
"I can't not talk"
"Lexi, mommy needs to know what is going on"
"I can't not talk" louder this time
"Lexi"
"I can't not talk!!!!" even louder
"Then Lexi please go to the other side of the room"
"FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My friend Michelle loves to keep telling me... You asked for it - and she has 3 years of not talking to make up for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

This sounds so much like a conversation with my lexi! Hold on girlfriend....it is such a roller coaster ride from this point on out!