Friday, January 4, 2008

Where else should they go???


Okay - so you think I would learn... or better yet... you think Lexi would learn!!!

After school yesterday the kids wanted a snack - so they decided on YoGos - little balls of fruit dipped in yogurt (about the size of a pachinko ball). I was working in the kitchen and then heard "MOMMY - arrrrrrr!!" You know - that dreaded voice! I run into Lexi and ask what is wrong and she says 'my nose'. The sad thing is - I knew immediately that she had decided to stick a Yogo up her nose!!! I was envisioning the whole trip to the ER saying 'yes - she stuck the yogo up her nose - and yes I do think she did it one other time - no I did not learn!!'

So I could not grab it with my fingers - way too far up. We went to the bedroom for some tweezers and luckily the yogo was just soft enough that I could grip it with the tweezers since the tweezers could not get past it to get a real hold. After I pulled it out - I asked if there were more - since her nose felt wierd and she said "no just purple". Isn't that so nice of her to have noticed what color she was going to shove up her nose????? And purple used to be her favorite color! And what makes a 3 year old decide - I'll eat this one but then shove this one up my nose!? Can anyone answer that? (yes mom, I know, around that age I decided that a rock should go in my ear...)

So - maybe I should put away the yogos and hopefully - my beautiful daughter will decide to leave her nose alone! But I will say she had such a pretty purple nose the rest of the day!

No comments: