Sunday, September 30, 2007

37 years

Happy Birthday to me! Okay so it is my birthday and even though my dad says I can cut 10 years off my age I will say that I am 37 years old today. And I look at my hubby, my kids, my family and my friends and I would like to say that I am very happy with where I am in these 37 years of life! Thanks to you all for all your love and support! I love you! Still doesn't mean that anyone can call me old okay!!!!

Now onto the reason why I have not written in a while.... We have been to Disney World!!!! We just got back last night and had a glorious time! This was Logan's 2nd trip and Lexi's 1st time! So it was so much fun to see their faces and their wonder at all that was around. It was so sweet cause tonight I was helping Logan work on a journal that he needed to have for school since he missed a week and I was trying to give him some prompts and I asked him 'What he learned there". And his response to me was 'that dreams come true'!! I think I could have cried!!! This was based off of the stage show that we saw in front of the castle one day but it was oh so true!!!!! Disney is definately the most magical place on earth!!

I will have to give you more info in the days to come but I just wanted to drop a note to say we were back and show a couple pictures.

Have a magical day and I will post more later!

And to Shaye: (sung) It's my birthday where's my present... It's my birthday where's my present. To everyone else - it is an old joke we had in high school - not me being greedy! I promise! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!! lmbo

I'm so glad you guys had a great time at Mickey's. I can't wait to hear more details.
I mailed you a card, but true to form it didn't go out until yesterday. Watch for it tomorrow. (Only two or three days late, that's got to be a record!!) ;)

Big belated birthday hugs from us!