Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Has this happened to you?

So have you ever had one of those moments were you are just going on with your everyday life - trying to get lunches together for kids, everyone dressed, diaper changed, etc... And your hubby says something about being a mom and it totally just hits you - 'I am a mom! A mother!' How completely sureal! So many of my days are just functioning the best I can to take care of our lives and all of our needs and commitments - that I am not sure I truly think about the fact that I am a mother and that these two children depend on me so completely and love me so unconditionally. It is truly overwhelming but completely cool!!! I love this life!!

Best wishes and love to everyone! I promise to post some new pictures soon!

kelly

ps - please keep my girlfriend Michelle's hubby Mike in your prayers. He was in a very bad car accident yesterday and is in the hospital waiting out a spleen injury that hopefully wil take care of itself and he will be going home tomorrow. So if you could just add him to your prayers I would truly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

I am a mom and I love it. Some days are rougher than others but still like you said, you are responsible for raising two beautiful children who love you unconditionally! Prayers for your friend.