Monday, August 13, 2007

one week


In only one week my little boy is starting Kindergarten! I can not believe how the time is flying! In one week he will beginning that first step into 13+ years of school! In one week I will be standing there and watching him climb up onto the bus for the first time! In one week he takes that next big step into growing up. I know he is going to love the bus and will have so much fun meeting new people and doing everything at school but as a mom I still have the right to be a little nervous and sad. We get to meet the teacher tomorrow and tour the school so I am sure after that I will feel oh so much better right!!! ;)

Watch next week and I will post some of those precious getting on the bus pictures for you all to see. Hopefully my tears will not short out the keyboard!! ;0

ps - special greetings to my girlfriend Michelle for the birth of her little girl Gracyn this morning and to Susan from the scrapbook store for the birth of her little girl Lyndsay on Saturday. What true blessings for both of you!!!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

ohh they will fall, but you will be okay and he is going to have a blast. and pretty soon you will be registering him for high school and you will wonder where the years went.