Sunday, June 3, 2007

STOP - OLW Challenge

Here is my take on the One Little Word Challange (www.onelittleword.blogspot.com). The second word is STOP!

This page is what I need to say to myself to just get the will power and go forward with the diet and exercise routine that works best for me. Stop the Madness of trying this and that - just go forward


I printed the pictures up as 1 1/2 inch square photos side by side and trimmed them out together to serve as my one photo. I muted their color intensity so that they don't stand out - the journalling does. This was so different from my usual way of thinking! But it works for 'MY' mini album.

Thanks for looking and have a great week! kelly

PS - BIG congrats to my BIL for a great finish at the Memorial Tournament!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Great layout! Love what you did with the pictures!

Lynn
onelittle word

Paula J Atkinson said...

Absolutely love this. I have a passion for lots of squares or circles & this is fabby!!

Roos said...

great Layout

Anonymous said...

SO cool...love all the little pictures!!!

michelle said...

i love how you worked your pictures, very cool!