Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MY - OLW Challenge

I haven't had many chances to scrap lately but I did finally take the time to create a layout for the current One Little Word challenge. The word is "MY" and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I needed to scrap about...



Journalling:
Life with a 2 1/2 year old
Whenever Lexi sees something she wants - she looks at me and asks MY? MY?
it totally cracks me up since she even asks when things are clearly someone elses!

This was a different style of layout for me but alot of fun since I let Lexi create the background paper.

enjoy!

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, I just love it!! And the paper she did is so great!!!

Lynn said...

This is so cute! i love it!
Lynn
one little word

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the colour & the background is stunning.x

Ronda Palazzari said...

Very cool.....love that you let Lexi have part in this!