Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why I love Christmas...

* Santa Claus driving a Metro Bus around Northern Kentucky - made my day!
* Lexi 'reading' a book she got as a present. (It was about the birth of Jesus) - "You better not pout ... Baby jesus was born... he sees you when your sleeping... Mary was there...." Too cute!!!!
* Having cookies to eat!
* Seeing Lexi wander around in her new Princess Santa Hat
* How EVERY single item on Logan's Christmas list is Legos - even the $499 Star Wars Legos! Boy does he dream big!!
* How Lexi's Christmas list is random things she cut out of magazines and are things I know darn well she would never play with!!
* Knowing that my hubby will be home with us for a couple weeks straight!
* Sitting in 'my' chair next to our lit Christmas tree
* Friends and Families like you!!

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: