Sunday, October 19, 2008

just a quick post

To say we are all still here and doing okay! I am recovering well from my surgery and just have to admit I am getting nothing done!! Which of course is the goal of recovering!!! We were crazy the 10 days between Disney and my surgery and then have just been figuring out our life with only one driver and only one parent that can do much of anything while the other hangs out on the chair just watching everyone!! Tough transition!

Can't believe my little one turns 4 years old in one week!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! Boy time has changed!

I promise to get posting soon as I start getting more things accomplished! Lots of love to you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Kelly..
I've been thinking of you! Hope you are feeling OK, and are heading toward a speedy recovery. If you need anything, please let me know!
love ya,
e

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and your family. I am glad that you posted an update on your blog :) Take it easy and give me a call if you ever want to talk!
kim k