Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Big Cheese!



They grow up too fast!! My little boy lost his first tooth yesterday!

It has actually been loose for 4 weeks but he was not willing to wiggle it much so it lasted in a long time! The tooth behind is already almost halfway up!!! So you don't see as much of a gap as you would expect. (Bottom left side tooth if you can't tell)

He lost it yesterday while at school so his teacher took him to the office to get a little 'tooth keeper' treasure chest (she told me he was so excited he skipped all the way) and as soon as he got back in the hallway to go back to class - he looked at his teacher and said 'We are going back to class and calling my mom right!?' His teacher being as sweet as she is said "Well I guess so" so thus the reason I got a phone call from an excited little boy at 2:40pm yesterday! So cute!!!!




Also last night Logan's Kindergarten class performed at the PTA meeting. So much fun! As soon as I can figure out how to load a video I will let you all see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a grown up boy! And how adorable that his first thought was "Gotta call Mom!" I love that!

(Ok, I'm such a doofus. The angle of his head in the first picture makes it look like he's wearing a reddish bandanna on his head with a blue feather sticking out of it. I had to keep looking at it to figure out that it was something behind him. Duh.)